Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

Replacement Degree Certificates

Replacement Degree Certificates


If you have lost or require another certificate and your awarding body is either Regent's University London or the Open University, you will need to request a form from replacementcertificates@regents.ac.uk.  


Standard Option:

It will take up to a month to process and is then sent back to the University.

Express Option:

It takes a week to process and is then sent back to the University.


You will be notified via email when your certificate is ready for collection/posting.

For those requesting a replacement certificate from the Open University, University of Wales, Webster University or American InterContinental University London, you will need to contact them directly on the email addresses/links provided below:


Open University



University of Wales



Webster University



American InterContinental University



Bournemouth Univeristy



Please note that if you have any outstanding payments owed to the University (tuition fees), your certificate will be withheld until your account is cleared.